Diet cake with yogurt
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Whip the whipped cream with the vanilla sugar, then add the yogurt.
The gelatin is dissolved in the juice from the pineapple compote mixed with 3-4 tablespoons of powdered sugar, then it is boiled ( yes you read that right! ) and pour hot over the whipped cream mixed with yogurt (do not be afraid, do not spoil anything), stirring constantly until it becomes a uniform paste in consistency.
The fruits cut into pieces and drained of excess juice are mixed in the composition, adding raisins. Line a bowl with straight walls with food foil (to make it easier to remove the cake from the bowl, when it is set), decorate the walls of the bowl with fruit, then carefully pour the cake composition and let it cool for a few hours. When you notice that it has set, turn the bowl over on a plate and gently peel off the foil.
Top 3 most delicious cakes without any extra calories & # 8211 choose your favorite diet dessert!
We present below the top 3 most delicious diet cakes. From the simplest ingredients and with a little skill you can prepare a delicious homemade cake with a low calorie level. They are obtained particularly fine and fragrant, their appearance being worthy of the most famous confectioneries. Rejoice your loved ones with such delight and praise will not be long in coming.
Recipe No.1 & # 8211 Cake with cottage cheese and poppy seeds
& # 8211 300 g skimmed cow's cheese
Method of preparation
1. Beat 3 eggs with 3 egg whites until you get a thick foam.
2. Mix the poppy seeds with the oat bran. Add the mixture obtained in the egg foam.
3. Add the sweetener and mix.
4. Line a baking tray with paper. Pour the dough into it and even it out using a spoon or spatula.
5. Bake the top in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 7-8 minutes. Let it cool.
6. Mix the milk with 2 egg yolks until you get a homogeneous mass. Put the mixture on the fire. Make a small fire and stir constantly.
7. Grate the lemon peel and drain the juice from it. Add the grated peel and the juice to the cream bowl, stirring constantly. Boil for 10 minutes. Allow the cream to cool slightly.
8. Mix the cottage cheese with a food processor until you get a homogeneous paste.
9. Add the cream and sweetener to the cheese bowl. Stir until you get a cream-like mixture.
10. Cut the countertop lengthwise and grease each side with cream. Assemble the cake and cover it with cream on top and on the sides.
11. Decorate the cake to taste and refrigerate overnight.
Note: Nutritional value per 100 g & # 8211 99.14 Kcal, Proteins / Fats / Carbohydrates - 9.91 / 4.94 / 3.38.
Recipe No.2 & # 8211 Diet cake with carrot and oats
& # 8211 130 g ground oatmeal
& # 8211 Cinnamon, ground ginger and cloves (on the tip of a knife)
& # 8211 150 g skimmed cow's cheese
& # 8211 4 teaspoons natural yogurt
Method of preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
2. In a bowl, mix the oatmeal with the salt, spices, honey and a drop of oil.
3. Peel and grate the apples and carrots. If necessary, drain the juice.
4. Mix the ingredients for the dough until you get a homogeneous mass.
5. Grease a baking tin with oil and sprinkle with ground oatmeal.
6. Bake the countertop for 30-40 minutes. Let it cool.
7. Beat the ingredients for the cream until you get a smooth and fluffy mixture.
8. Cut the countertop along. Grease each countertop with cream and assemble the cake.
9. Cover the top and sides of the cake with cream.
10. Decorate with fruit and refrigerate the cake overnight.
Note: Nutritional value per 100 g & # 8211 133.45 Kcal, Proteins / Fats / Carbohydrates - 5.42 / 2.62 / 22.79.
Recipe No.3 & # 8211 Cake with cottage cheese and berries
& # 8211 150 g skimmed cow's cheese
& # 8211 150 g berries (blueberries and strawberries)
Method of preparation
1. Dissolve the gelatin in hot water. Leave the mixture at room temperature so that the gelatin swells.
2. In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese with the yogurt and sweetener. Use a food processor and mix until you get a smooth mixture.
3. Peel and wash the fruit. Put them in a strainer to drain the excess juice.
4. Add gelatin to the cheese mixture. Stir.
5. Add the fruit to the cheese mixture and mix using a spoon or spatula. Mix carefully so as not to damage the fruit.
6. Pour the mixture into a mold and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours.
Note: Nutritional value per 100 g & # 8211 65.34 Kcal, Proteins / Fats / Carbohydrates - 9.98 / 0.63 / 4.68.
Cake recipe for diabetics
Those who have a diabetic at home know how difficult it is to make sweets adapted to their diet. DC News presents a simple cake recipe for diabetics. I have long promised this diet cake, without sugar, specially created for those who suffer from diabetes or who want to keep a special diet, the result being a.
Please, if you have other diaper cake recipes, do you post them on Facebook? Rating: 4.7 & # 8211 23 votes & # 8211 1 hour 25 min. Diabetes cake recipe & # 8211 how to make a birthday cake.
How to make this cake with yogurt and peaches recipe without baking?
How to prepare the cheesecake top from crushed biscuits?
For the countertop I used some wholemeal biscuits, with cinnamon, very cheap from the trade (from Lidl). These are the cookies I like the most for this kind of countertop. If you make the diabetic cake, choose some diabetic cookies. We also prepare the butter in a saucepan and melt it.
Grind the biscuits well and add them to the melted butter and mix. The cake is mounted directly on the desired plate.
Place the detachable ring in the shape of a 26 cm cake or a special ring and distribute the composition evenly until it is warm. The first time we make sure that the biscuits are evenly distributed and only after that we level. With your hand or the smooth bottom of a glass, press the biscuits until the top is formed. The surface must be uniform and smooth. The top of the butter biscuits is left to cool for an hour.
How to prepare yogurt cream with whipped cream and fruit?
For the cream, beat the natural whipped cream, well cooled beforehand, add the powdered sugar and vanilla. You can find more information on how to beat whipped cream correctly here. If you want to make the diabetic cake, add sweetener instead of powdered sugar.
Cut the fruit (I used peaches from compote) into cubes and keep a few slices for decoration. Drain well in a strainer.
Then mix the yogurt with the fruit. The fruit must be well drained. If you want to make the cake for diabetics, you will choose a slightly sweetened compote or special for them.
Method of preparation:
1. To make the top, you must first prepare the milk in which you will soak the biscuits. Heat the milk to room temperature, sweeten it with brown sugar, add vanilla and brandy essence. Put everything in a tall glass, in which you can completely put a biscuit.
2. Put the biscuit in the milk and take it out immediately (you should not keep it in the mixture at all, otherwise it will soften too much). Each biscuit is then placed at the base of a cake ring so that it forms a top.
3. Optional: grease the top with a layer of chestnut puree and on top you can add a layer of biscuits, if you want the cake to be more consistent.
4. Mix the yogurt well with the sugar, until it is completely incorporated. Separately, make the liquid cream (it must be cold) with the mixer and add it to the yogurt cream.
5. Prepare the gelatin according to the instructions on the envelope, leave it to cool and slowly add it to the yoghurt cream and whipped cream, mixing with the mixer at low speed. Be careful not to put it hot in the composition, because it will be cheesy.
6. Pour the cream over the counter, in the ring, and leave it to cool for a few hours or, better, overnight.
7. For the topping, put in a pan 150 gr raspberries with sugar and two tablespoons of water, mix and let them boil until a jam is formed. Mix it with the remaining 50 grams of raspberries and leave to cool. The topping is added over the cake before serving, then sprinkle with almond flakes.
Nothing compares to a fruit cake, light and delicious! Like the whipped cream cake, this one Dietary cake without baking is an excellent dessert if you stick to your figure nor do you have time to do something more complex that requires the use of the oven.