Put on the grill in the oven!
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cut the chicken and stop only the wings, thighs and chest. (It can be prepared whole, but I didn't have many people at the table and I preferred to cut it).
The chicken is given with coarse salt, massaged well and refrigerated for a few hours.
Meanwhile, grind 2-3 cloves of garlic with a pinch of salt and mix with the oil and all the spices. Grease the chicken and let it cool for 1 hour.
On a grill, go and put the chicken on the stove and clean a tray with water.
Put the chicken to bake in the oven preheated over high heat.
For the garnish, clean a few potatoes, rub a carrot with coarse salt, add a few pieces of butter and 2 cloves of garlic and peel, wash well.
We put them in the oven about 1 hour after the chicken has been cooked (we replace the water tray with the potato tray, there is no need for water in the potatoes because it leaves them with enough juice.)
Ingredients grilled chicken breast
- 1 kilogram of chicken breast (6 slices of about 175 grams each)
- 1 clove of garlic
- yellow peel, finely grated, from ½ lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 3 thyme branches
- 2 tablespoons TABASCO ® green pepper sauce (for those who appreciate a spicy note in the dishes they eat)
- salt and pepper to taste
Cucumber and avocado sauce
- 350 grams of fresh cucumber, cut into cubes (1 large Fabio cucumber)
- 3 well-ripened avocados
- 3 green onions, chopped into rounds
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 bunch of fresh, chopped mint (about 3 tablespoons of mint)
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation of grilled chicken breast & marinating
1. As much as possible, try to slice the chicken breast into slices of equal thickness, about 2-3 cm in the thickest part.
2. Obviously, we will start with the preparation of the marinade that will make the grilled chicken breast incredibly delicious and tender. An effective marinade for tenderizing and flavoring meat has several principles: it contains an acidic substance, which in my case is lemon juice. It can be replaced, as desired, with orange juice or even a little dry white wine. The acidity of the marinade helps a lot in the tenderning of the meat, practically, the cooking process begins now. Fear not, the flesh will not be sour.
Then, the marinade should contain your favorite flavors, well balanced between them. I opted for lemon peel, garlic and thyme, as well you can use rosemary, mustard, all kinds of spices to your liking. For a delicious spicy note, I added TABASCO ® green pepper sauce, which has green jalapeno pepper as an ingredient and is moderately hot.
3. Crush the garlic and place in a bowl. Add the lemon peel and thyme leaves, lemon juice and honey and finally the olive oil. They all beat well with the pear-shaped target. The chicken breast slices, well tamponed with absorbent paper towels, are put in the marinade. Rotate the chicken breast slices so that they are dressed with marinade everywhere. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Just as well (or even better) marinate the chicken breast overnight.
How and how long we cook a grilled chicken breast
4. The most common mistake we can make when preparing grilled chicken breast is to kill the meat, drying it with the last drop of juice and turning it into a piece of hard-to-chew yolk. So that's what we're going to avoid!
After marinating, the chicken breast slices are removed from the marinade and carefully swabbed with absorbent paper towels. Any trace of marinade on the surface of the meat can burn, adversely affecting the final taste. The marinade is thrown away, it has fulfilled its purpose. Leave the chicken breast slices for about 10 minutes, covered with foil, on a tray, at room temperature, to acclimatize.
Meanwhile, heat the grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. It is important that the surface on which the grill will be cooked / grilled is well heated. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper the slices of marinated chicken breast and place on the hot grill. It should sizzle loudly when the meat touches the hot surface.
5. Chicken breast slices & # 8211 cut to the thickness specified in point 1 and acclimatized & # 8211 are cooked for 2-3 minutes on each side. It doesn't take another minute. We will not move the meat from here to there on the grill and we will not turn it more than once from one side to the other. This is the only way to get traces of beautiful grill. During cooking, the meat will form a beautiful crust and penetrate perfectly. Be careful, the process of cooking the meat does not end when it is taken off the grill! Place the meat on a plate, cover lightly with foil and let it rest for 10 minutes, during which time it will continue to penetrate.
Avocado sauce with cucumber & # 8211 an extremely pleasant accompaniment next to a grilled chicken breast
6. While the grilled chicken breast is resting, the diced cucumbers are salted and placed in a sieve. Place the sieve on top of a bowl and let it drain from the water that the salt will extract from the cucumbers.
7. Meanwhile, cut the avocado lengthwise and remove the seeds. The process is described in detail at guacamole recipe. Once the seeds have been removed, the avocado pulp is peeled from the shell. Put all the creamy pulp in a bowl and immediately add the lime juice, stirring, to prevent oxidation. Add sliced green onions, chopped mint and finally drained cucumbers. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix. For a delicious common note between the main course and this fresh garnish, I added a few drops of TABASCO ® green pepper sauce to the salsa.
The grilled chicken breast, after resting, is extremely fragile and juicy and looks perfect. It goes well with all kinds of side dishes, I opted for baked sweet potatoes, spicy and tasty and, of course, salsa full of fresh avocado and cucumber. It would go perfectly with new potatoes with butter and dill. If I think about it, it would be perfect with some delicious and rosy new potatoes with garlic and rosemary, baked. This grilled chicken breast fits perfectly with un sos tzatziki. It goes just as well with a simple garlic sauce, with tomatoes or mustard. It only remains to choose the one that perfectly suits your taste.
Baked chicken breast rolls in parmesan crust
Baked chicken breast rolls in parmesan crust.
Baked chicken breast rolls. Chicken breast rolls with dried raw bacon and cheese. Chicken breast with bacon and baked cheese. Chicken breast with cheese
Last weekend I was watching some videos with my little boy on Youtube when I happened to see a video with a recipe for "rolls", ie chicken breast rolls cooked in the oven in Parmesan and breadcrumbs. He really liked the idea, so he asked me to do it too. And I was very surprised when he said “mommy, but they are so tasty! Do it again because I like it so much! ”
Ah, don't be surprised at my astonishment. My little boy is more fussy and doesn't eat anything, so when I heard that the rolls are even better than pizza (he's a pizza fan), it's normal that I was amazed but also happy. I found another dish he likes! Yeee! :)
Now let's talk about how not to like such a delicious dish. The combination of chicken breast, raw raw ham and cheese inside plus crusty parmesan is a wonderful one. I'm sure you'll confirm this to me after you try the recipe.
What's more, you don't even need complicated cooking techniques to make them. I would even say that even a child can make them. You simply have to put over the piece of chicken breast, beaten beforehand as for the schnitzels, a slice of bacon or other thinly sliced ham, another slice of cheese, also thinly cut, roll everything and then catch with a toothpick.
Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube
Join the Reading and Flavors Facebook group
& # 8211 click here to sign up
After this operation, which reminds us of such popular sarmăluites, you still have to roll the chicken breast rolls through a mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and then cook them in the oven. I think they can also be cooked in a pan, but I didn't want to try that, but I wanted something healthier, cooked in the oven.
Full rate in the oven
For some too early, for others long-awaited, winter finds its way to us easily. He came with gloomy days, he came with snow on the Bucegi plateau, and he seems to be knocking on the door, sitting around the corner and waiting for the moment to surprise us. Us and the authorities.
The classic questions have already been asked: where we spend Christmas, where we get drunk on New Year's Eve and how to avoid Prahova Valley. Some will visit, others will receive guests. And, as Romanian hospitality is given (and) why you put it on the table, we inevitably think about the menu as well. Sarmale, sausages, drum, leber, everyone has. Either, being housekeepers, they took care to have a rower in the garden, or they took care of the supermarkets to have in the shelves as much cooling made with gelatin as 10 fat taxi drivers can put in them at the corner of the block.
You can't treat your aunt from the country with sarmale made by you anymore, because she says you didn't put I don't know what, or that she has too much spice. Your mother-in-law's sausages seem to want to keep them for you, because they are too tasty and too few to share with guests already drunk for days of drinking and eating, and you feel sorry to see them left on the plate.
An alternative would be a baked chicken. Too banal you think. Man is coming from Suceava to the capital, and you should give him chicken to taste. It's not done.
And the whole supermarket saves you. If you don't have a yard where you can raise some ducks, find out that you can find the rate at the supermarket at the same price with a better variety of chicken. You can also find a peasant willing to bargain with you, and you better take it from him, because he is fatter and more fetish, but I don't put you on the road for the holidays.
So better take the duck from the mole, go home with it and put it for a few hours (even 24) in a brine with a few cloves of garlic in it (brine as a rule, 2 tablespoons full of salt per liter of water ).
When you take it out of there, dry it well and grow it very carefully on all sides. Only the skin, let's get along. Don't go in with the blade because it's trouble. If you think you can't, or don't cut your knife, it's not a must. Leave it like that, but don't forget to grease it with a mixture of spices & # 8211 because it's winter and Christmas, look for something with cinnamon and anise. You grind them if you can't find them already made, add coarse salt (a little, it's already taken from the brine) and rub the animal well with this mixture.
During this time, boil an orange or a lemon and when you have finished the massage, put it directly in the bottom. Lamaia. Or orange.
The duck enters directly on the oven grill. Adjust to 160 & # 8211 180 degrees (medium heat if you have a gas oven) and, very important, put a tray with a cup of water under the duck, so that it has a place to drain the fat. Wait an hour.
As long as you wait, so that you don't get bored and don't drink that bottle of turpentine left over from the day before, clean the potatoes. 15 minutes before the hour passes, put them in cold water to boil and, when the water starts to boil, calculate 10 minutes of cooking.
Take them out in a strainer, and shake them a little to crack. This helps in the next step, when, after removing most of the lard collected in the pan under the bird, you pour them into the pan and put them back in the oven.
You wait another hour, during which you set the table, wipe the glasses, the guests come, the cherries are kept, kept from the cold in the summer, and bottles of wine that have just finished bubbling in the cellars.
It's a holiday, it's a holiday, they laugh, they joke, they sing. Hours pass, turn the heat to maximum to make the skin crispy, take out the duck and put it on a plate, with the potatoes next to it. Even if it's hard, don't rush. Put another cherry and admire the work for another quarter of an hour. The juices settle in their place, the meat bites with tenderness under the crunchy skin and you don't even burn your tongue so you don't understand anything from that Feteasca you held for this event.
And if any uncle says he's a little burned out, kick him out the door and come back when the lambs are good to cut. Shoot the duck from a copan and only then will you realize how juicy the meat is, how fragrant the skin is and how the wine goes glass after glass and word for word.
Come on, I got the Christmas spirit too early, so this time I just wish you the classic & # 8230
10 fruits and vegetables to grill this summer
Don't be content with the classic grill, made of meat and potatoes or peppers. We suggest you try other combinations of tastes that, we assure you, you will not easily forget.
Cut them into 2.5 cm slices and cover them with olive oil. Put them on the grill and cook them for 6 minutes on each side. Eggplants will become crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Yummy!
The grill does nothing but accentuate their sweetness and is so easy to make. Simply cut them in half, remove the seeds and place them face down on the hot grill. Remove them after they have caught a golden hue, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with honey, sprinkle a little cinnamon on top or eat them with Greek yogurt. Sounds delicious, doesn't it?
Slightly browned, with a little olive oil, salt and pear, asparagus is an excellent summer garnish. Put it directly on the hot grill for 2-3 minutes. It is full of vitamin B6, folic acid and vitamin E.
It is a summer superfruit. Full of lycopene, a powerful antioxidant, and an excellent source of vitamins A and C, watermelon is worth enjoying every day. Not only for dessert or in salads, but also on the grill. Cut it into large, 2-3 cm thick slices and place it on the hot grill for 2-3 minutes on each side.
They are among the few foods that become healthier after cooking. So put them on the grill and enjoy their taste in pasta, salads or as a garnish for steaks. All you have to do is cut them in half, sprinkle them on both sides with olive oil and leave them on the hot grill for 3 minutes.
The heat cuts them off from acidity and turns it into a dessert as sweet as candy. Cut it into rounds or wedges and put it on the grill for 3 minutes on each side.
They have a perfect grill texture. Try them and you will be right. All you have to do is grease them with a little olive oil and put them on the grill, face down (4 minutes), then turn them over and leave them for another 7 minutes.
Cut them lengthwise, cover them with a little olive oil and sprinkle a little salt and pepper. I'm ready to grill. Hold them for a minute.
If you like baked carrots, you will definitely like grilled ones. Put them in a grill pan, over medium heat, and leave for 5 minutes. Don't forget to peel them first.
Cut the bananas in half lengthwise, give them a little baking spray and leave them for 2 minutes on each side.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Of all the grilled meats, they are my favorite chicken wings. Few pieces of meat become so tender and juicy when cooked & # 8211 properly & # 8211 grilled. Chicken wings, like any other meat that is cooked on the grill, can be marinated in any way, thus adding flavors, but also more tenderness. The chicken skin will become crispy and the meat superbly juicy and aromatic. But let's heat the grill: P!
Preparation time: 01:10 hours
Cooking time: 00:20 hours
Total Time: 01:30 hours
Number of servings: 6
Degree of difficulty: low
Ingredients Grilled Chicken Wings:
- 2 kg. of raw chicken wings (about 18-24 pieces)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 sprigs of green onion
- 1 lemon (finely grated yellow juice and peel)
- 1 sprig of rosemary (leaves only)
Preparation of Grilled Chicken Wings:
1. Before moving on to the actual preparation, I want to make a few clarifications:
- the preparation time specified before the list of ingredients includes 1 hour of waiting, this hour representing the minimum of the marinating period, so that the marinating process has an effect
- about the marinade used: it is a very simple marinade, with summer aroma, with aromatic plants that will remind you of the Mediterranean style of cooking, flavors can be added or removed, according to everyone's preference, but in the proposed quantities the taste is perfectly balanced, none of the flavors not taking over the others
- the basic principle of any marinade is that you will have to use either an acidic ingredient (in this case lemon juice, a dry wine, vinegar, sour fruit juice, etc. can be used) or some enzymes with a role in tenderizing the meat, these being, for example, fruits like pineapple and papaya, which simply dissolve the hard fibers of meat
2. Check the fins carefully, so that they do not have feathers and down on the surface. I usually cut the tip of the wings, firstly because it burns on the grill, secondly because it has no nutritional value, containing only cholesterol from the skin and bone, but everyone decides whether or not to keep this wing segment . Wipe the fins well cleaned and checked with paper towels, it is very important not to get wet when pouring the marinade over them.
3. Crush the garlic, grate the yellow lemon peel finely, chop the herbs (rosemary, thyme and tarragon leaves) as finely as possible.
4. Mix the garlic in a bowl with the salt until a paste is obtained. Add the olive oil in a thin thread, stirring constantly. Add all the lemon juice, herbs, finely chopped green onions, lemon peel and pepper. Homogenize the marinade well and pour over the wings placed in a bowl (casserole) in a uniform layer. Massage the wings a little so that they are evenly covered with the marinade. Cover the dish and let it penetrate, we have already specified that the minimum marinating time is 1 hour. The maximum? Overnight, but personally it happened to me to leave the meat to marinate, in the refrigerator, even for 48 hours.
5. Like any steak, marinated wings should be brought to room temperature before cooking, so you should take them out of the fridge 30 minutes before placing them on the grill. Heat the grill over medium-high heat and place the wings shaken by the marinade as much as possible (too many particles adhering to the meat would burn and become bitter on the grill). I turn them on the opposite side after the first 6 minutes of & # 8222grating & # 8221.
6. After turning the wings, move to a slightly less hot side of the grill (pull the embers on the opposite side). From this moment, a grill lid becomes very useful, it will help the wings to penetrate well inside in a shorter time, thus avoiding a burnt and bitter crust. I cook the wings on the grill for 20 minutes, until if they are pricked with a fork right at the joint, clear juices appear, without a trace of blood. Attention, the chicken must be completely cooked, no rosy tint is accepted.
Remove the wings from the grill and let them rest for 5-6 minutes before serving. Good appetite and I hope I was helpful :). As a side dish, I recommend the potato salad I made a little earlier, it fits perfectly. Below I have inserted a video clip in which, apart from another variant of grilled wings, you will also discover a recipe for mititei and one for grilled marinated pork chop.