Eggplant salad with peppers and seeds
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Eggplant salad is my favorite! Of course I like to prepare it in different combinations. This is the charm of the culinary game: to get the most tempting and diverse dishes possible. This salad is also suitable for a day when you want a break from meat.
- 500 gr eggplant (from the freezer)
- 200 ml oil
- 3 tablespoons seed mix (pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, flax)
- 4 onion tails
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 yellow pepper
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Eggplant salad with peppers and seeds:
- The eggplant is left to thaw and chop.
- Peel and wash the peppers and onions.
- Finely chop the vegetables.
- The eggplant is salted and rubbed with lemon juice and oil added in a thin thread like mayonnaise.
- Rub the eggplant until it turns white and fluffy.
- Add the onion and stir a little more.
- Incorporate finely chopped peppers and two tablespoons of seed mix into the salad.
- Pepper and taste. Salt if needed.
- Decorate the salad with colorful diced peppers and the rest of the seeds.
- Refrigerate the salad until serving.
I do not throw the liquid left by the eggplant to thaw. Gives a good taste to the salad. I learned this trick from a skilled cook.